Your New Career Opportunity
This is the perfect role for an accounting professional who wants to build a career at an international company. Specialized Group is currently searching for an Accounting Specialist. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a large International company with a growing team in Japan. This company has key stakes in the hospitality sector. You will be working in the accounting team.
- Design end-to-end accounting and reconciliation with suppliers for the country
- Collaborate with other teams in such as operations, technology, customer support, payments to manage and streamline financial operations.
- Ensure knowledge management & sharing of learnings with upcoming new biz in terms of computation of GST, Taxes, and commissions
- Designing the reconciliation of the allocated biz as per local sales requirement and legal requirement
- Dispute management for properties by coordinating with internal stakeholders
- Supporting month end closure for reconciliations
- Reporting and MIS using excel for the perusal of management.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- High levels of initiative with the ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously with conflicting priorities
- Strong understanding of processes, control to enable the business to scale
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
- Has supervisory responsibilities on special projects concerning Finance Operations
- Business English
We believe in the importance of fast decision making and the true venture spirit. There is the opportunity to present your ideas and challenge yourself.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
- Career Path
Sorry, this job is no longer available