Your New Career Opportunity
A Japanese Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Finance/Accounting Manager to join their growing HQ team in Tokyo, supporting international teams across APAC, Europe and EMEA.
You will be primarily responsible for a wide range of financial reporting activity, taxation, closing, accounting and regulatory requirements – acting as a key member in the Finance team and reporting to the Director of Finance.
- Maintain local GL (books and records)
- Regulatory Reporting and Tax Filing
- J-SOX & JGAAP Financial Reporting preferred
- Day to day work with accounts receivable, Intercompany transaction and ensure a fluid bank & cash operation etc
- Fixed assets booking and ensure the balance accuracy.
- Monthly and annual closing of books.
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Treasury Activities and supporting management with profitability analysis, revenue by product line
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native Japanese/ Business English
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent through experience
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of Finance Industry
- Demonstrated advanced critical thinking skills
- Healthcare experience would be a huge plus
- Influence and navigate cross-functional teams to accomplish goals
- Identify and lead process improvements across cross-functional processes
- Impacts broader sphere of influence than Manager
- Able to interpret and communicate financial results to management in business terminology
- Strong Excel and system skills
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Financial management responsibilities
- International working environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available