Your New Career Opportunity
A major American Semiconductor company is looking for an Accountant.
- Performs monthly, quarterly close activities
- Reviews reconciliations provided by IBM
- Prepares and inputs journal entries and assigns accounting classifications to various records and transactions within established procedures and policy, mainly routine transactions.
- Prepares account analysis of limited complexity
- May assist with the interpretation of reports and records for managers. I.e. Balance Sheet Reviews, BLE reporting/analysis, and other reports.
- Maintains desktop-procedure for his/her own duties/responsibilities, may act as back-up.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- 4+ years of experience in accounting/ financial analysis & reporting
- Strong analytical skills coupled with good business sense(Judgement skill)
- Good communication skills
- Team player working closely with international staff
- Fluent in Japanese and good command in English (TOEIC 800+)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Advanced use of function “VLOOKUP”, “pivot table” and “sum if”)
- Experience in ERP operation (SAP) a plus
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Tokyo Central office
- International working environment