- Responsible for Growth through business development activity
- Responsible for developing new business among all sectors of the company, with a specific focus on Service Logistics and Technology business
- Must be able to develop strong working relationships with the Sector Heads and Sector Teams
Chief Commercial Officer Japan & Korea
- Identify target customers with high success potential
- Conduct Research Meetings to identify customer Pain Points and how the company can help solve
- Evaluate opportunity with Head of BD and Sector Heads to determine ability to win
- Present and sell proposal and to show customer the value of the company solution
- Remain up-to-date on customer’s industry, developments in the market and potential competitors
- Win new business
- Communicate customer’s needs internally
- Manage process to enable success
- Business Growth
- Pipeline size & quality
- Quality of Sales force CRM system
- Win profitable new business
- Build relationships with multiple target customers to ensure a healthy pipeline of 3 to 5 years
- Understand key developments in the logistics industry and the assigned sector to anticipate changes and help develop solutions
- Cooperate and collaborate with Sectors to meet customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Work closely with internal parties such as IT, procurement, solution design and HR to develop a strong proposal to the customers.
- Ensure a smooth transparent working relationship with APAC.
- Most optimal solution for customer (price/quality/complexity)
- Work across functional to maximize the use of resources.
- Work closely with solution design to meet customer’s requirements.
- Contract negotiation
- Head of BD
- Account Management in sectors
- Over 3-8 years 3PL/logistics related sales/BD experience.
- Coordination skills among the different departments
- Presentation skills (internally and externally)
- Inter-personal skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills both Japanese and English
- Supply chain knowledge
- Financial understanding