An IT manager opportunity at a luxury hotel in central Tokyo
Employee benefits include over 10 nights of free stay at properties across the world!
- Assists with the development and maintenance of a detailed Department Operations Manual that reflects policies and procedures, work processes and standards of performance within the Division and ensures annual review to accurately reflect any changes.
- Ability to manage and prioritize Help Desk requests and assign to staff. Responsible for mentoring Help Desk staff when needed. Ability to track and measure Help Desk efficiencies, monitor call volume, and staff reporting.
- Ensure that all corporate policies and procedures are performed.
- Work closely with management to assess department needs and determine if overall goal integrates with current applications and systems.
- Ensure approved projects, systems, installations, implementations, and changes are completed on time and on budget.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Information Systems Manager or Assistant Information Systems Manager in large operation with advanced technology.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Japanese