The client is an international company that is a leading in the gaming industry. The company has grown 20% compounded annual growth rate in past 9 years. There are about 700+ employees worldwide now and acquired 5 more other gaming companies after their 1st inqusition. They have been using some of the latest tech from other entities (owned by same parent companies).
The Japan team is quickly growing alongside with their current market.This would be a very interesting opportunity for you to become the technological forefront of this industry. The team is very international and has high retention rate. It is a rewarding job that touches the hearts of people around the world.
What they are looking for:
- Knowledge and experience in Unity development for at least 1 year
- Familiar using Spine/After Effects
- Smartphone game development experience
- Shader programming experience, effect creation, and creating tools with editor extensions
- Fluent Japanese and English