Transaction Banking Sales VP
Our client are a leading financial group, looking for a Vice President for Transaction Banking Sales. You will play a key role in expanding our Cash Management and Trade Finance products in the Japanese market.
Our client offers a wide range of benefits, employee assistance programs, a flexible working environment, and a generous salary.
- Act as the account owner / manager for a wide portfolio of institutional clients in Japan.
- Originate, arrange, and facilitate transactions related to letters of credit and trade-related guarantees.
- Analyze payment flows and internal data to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with Product Management for innovative solutions.
- Maintain legal and regulatory compliance in all sales activities.
- Explore cross-selling opportunities with other areas of the bank.
- Several years of experience in correspondent banking within major financial institutions.
- Strong product knowledge of cash management services and trade finance products.
- Solid understanding of compliance, non-financial, and business risks.
- Native-level Japanese ability is mandatory.
Sorry, this job is no longer available