Senior Marketing Manager - Big Tech シニアマーケティングマネージャー
A major technology-focused client is in search of a Senior Marketing Manager to oversee marketing strategy for one of their major b2b platforms.
This is an opportunity to work for a global industry leader, with very generous compensation and benefits.
- Manage delivery partner acquisition.
- Coordinate acquisition channels, liaising with external agencies.
- Design marketing materials for acquisition.
- Enhance the onboarding process to improve conversion rates.
- Set and maintain standardized campaign performance metrics.
- Foster trust among internal and external partners.
- Analyze weekly data to forecast and address capacity needs.
- Work with global teams to refine onboarding and share best practices.
- Over 6 years in the marketing arena.
- Minimum of 2 years honed in acquisition marketing within pertinent sectors.
- At least 2 years of agency management experience.
Sorry, this job is no longer available