Our client is private Japanese company developing robotic spacecraft technologies to build landers and rovers to compete for both transportation and exploration mission contracts from space agencies and private industry.
They have been in the business since 2010, and has offices in overseas. In order to help with the spacecraft architect, they are looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer like you to develop embedded software system for spacecraft and other transportation system elements.
You will help the software engineers by any appropriate modern methods of development as well as design and code software solutions for assigned spacecraft such as attitude or communication, power and data management.
What they are looking for:
- About minimum 5 years of experience as an Embedded Engineer Specialist
- Plus points if having 4 years of experience in leading or managing embedded software team with strong leadership and communication skill
- Positive attitude and eagerness to work in a start up environment
- Proficient in C programming language, Linux development, Realtime OS, and networking protocols, such as Ethernet, Spacewire, PCI, etc)
- Business level English. Japanese is a strong plus
Apply now before the job closes!
Sorry, this job is no longer available