Senior Alliance Manager (IT Software & Enterprise) シニアアライアンスマネージャー
A client in the IT Software & Enterprise sector is searching for a Senior Alliance Manager. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to manage relationships with major clients across Japan.
This is a management-level role, and you will have the opportunity to lead and manage a dedicated team.
- Lead & manage a dedicated team.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with premier and international partners and other prominent local integrators.
- Serve as the primary liaison for all partner-related discussions encompassing deal sourcing and product-service delivery.
- Effectively manage both new business initiatives and account maintenance activities.
- Rich experience in partner sales or direct sales.
- A history of successful solution selling.
- Broad exposure to diverse industries such as Advisory Consulting, Alliances, and Channels.
- Ability to forge long-lasting executive and operational relationships.
- Capacity to lead a virtual team in support of partner activities.
- A solid grasp of the automation technology landscape will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in team management preferred.