Regulatory Affairs Manager
This is a fantastic role with an incredible pharmaceutical company that is well-renowned around the world for its great company culture and DE&I.
About the Company:
Purpose and Main Responsibilities of the Role:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess strong leadership skills with a play-to-win attitude, with a focus on strategy and a clear and courageous mindset.
- Able to establish mutual respect through open communication and effective stakeholder management.
- Possess knowledge and experience of regulatory submission and approval processes.
- Experienced in people management, including coaching/mentoring, with a great passion for developing others.
- Respect others with a DE&I (diversity, equity, and inclusion) mindset.
- Language skills: MUST BE Japanese native/N1; and Fluent in English.
Formal Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in pharmaceuticals or science.
- Have experience in regulatory activities, including interaction with PMDA/MHLW in RA organization.
Desirable But not Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge about recent regulatory changes.
- Possess oncology regulatory experience and knowledge.
- Have a network in the Regulatory field/Pharmaceutical industries.
What is Offered:
If you have the experience and skills to take on this great challenge, apply now! Screening has just started and we would welcome talking to you and putting you forward for this exciting opportunity.