Our client is the largest e-commerce company in Japan, and third largest e-commerce marketplace company worldwide, they currently looking for multiple senior DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer to join their international team.
Our mission is to attract users from inside and outside of Group by providing attractive services to users while taking on new technological challenges.
- Provide QA strategy for big development organization which has various different type of services based on the company direction
- Establishes quality and reliability standards
- Define and keep track the KPI for QA organization
- Manage QA member assignment to fit each service requirements
- Manage several locations members remotely in both of offshore and in house
- Promote the quality culture to various services
- Take initiatives to improve the system/service quality across various services
- Provide product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Minimum 7 year's software QA testing experience.
- Strong experience of people management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, supervisor peers and business members.
- Strong skill for both of critical thinking and problem solving
- Analytic skills to find some insightful information from various data and take initiative to proceed new activity.
- Mid-term hiring experience to make strong organization
We are now accepting applications. Apply today!
Sorry, this job is no longer available