This role is responsible to give administrative support to Managing Director and other members, as well as manage all office administrative matters in terms of general affairs including setting and maintenance of facility and infrastructure.
This is a standalone Office Manager position in a small office setting with 10-12 employees.
Please note that this is an office based job without remote working option.
- Manage calendars of Managing Director
- Answer and direct calls
- Greet and receive visitors and clients
- Coordinate schedules, meetings and appointments
- Arrange travel and booking accommodation
- Provide general administrative support
- Liaise with relevant departments or offices overseas
- Interface with the office management dept. of the building owner
- Responsible for fire prevention, health and safety
- Manage all purchasing matters e.g. selection and maintenance of vendors, service providers, etc.
- Manage vendors and their contracts, such as security guard and cleaning company
- Ordering stationery and IT equipment
- Organizing induction programs and IT settings for new employees
- Reception duties
- Native Japanese with strong English communication skill
- 5 + years in office management experience in smaller office
- Experience in an administration role
- Highly developed organizational and coordination skills
- Communicate effectively to facilitate smooth and clear relationships among team members, stakeholders, and clients