About Our Client
- One of the top Luxury brand across the world covering shoes/ apparel / Accessories and other fashion goods.
- Hybrid work, Flexible working hour and variety of in-company's banefits.
- Open to both Senior candidates and younger talents looking to step up in their career
- Plan and execute seasonal buying plan and product mix of assigned category by store type together with Global Merchandising, with the good understanding of each stores' customer profile
- Manage allocation of merchandise, analyze sales by product category/store, on a weekly & monthly basis and make an action plan to boost the sales.
- Strategically liaise and facilitate with Retail, VM, and Stores, to ensure effective execution and sell-through target achievement.
- Execute promotional events together with Retail and Marketing team
- Market survey to get competitors' information including price survey
- Prepare the seasonal product information package, and train the retail population every season on product knowledge and strategies.
・ Work experience of Merchandising 3-5 years in fashion business.
・ In depth knowledge of latest fashion trend and luxury market information.
・ Advanced PC skills.
Travel to HQ as needed for buying/updates/training (avg 4 time per year).
Travel to stores as necessary to enhance job performance, build trust/communication with the field.