L&D Leader (Medical Device) 組織開発リーダー
Industry: Medical Device
Location: Central Tokyo
Our client in the Medical Device sector is currently seeking for a Learning & Development leader to join their team. This role focuses on the development of employee skills and the improvement of organizational structure in Japan's medical market.
- Formulate and implement HR strategies.
- Plan and assess leadership training initiatives.
- Manage performance evaluations and HR assessments.
- Direct corporate culture initiatives.
- Coordinate internal corporate events.
- 5 years in senior HR roles.
- Knowledge in HR development and organizational enhancement in multicultural HR settings.
- Experience in designing and conducting training programs in global organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
- Ability to design evaluation systems.