World top-tier FMCG company is looking for a IT BA Manager based in Tokyo office.
This role will lead one junior BA and report to the regional IT Director who is based oversea.
The company offers hybrid work model and offers over 20+days paid holiday. The role will be a combination of business analyst + IT Business Partner. You will be working closely to the business and utilize your IT knowledge to maximize the efficiency and profit of the business.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Playing the role of Subject Matter Expert to support IT and Business teams when required.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders prioritising business needs.
- Partnership with technology and global teams in solution implementation and delivery.
- Adopt and deliver the short-term and long-term functional technology strategy, by aligning Global standards and local needs. Understand overall enterprise architecture and collaborate to ensure conformance
- Identify and partner with the right technology suppliers and specialists to increase business results
- Foundation knowledge of IT Business Analysis methodologies
- Basic knowledge of IT Project Management methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile.
- Basic knowledge of IT Software Development Life-Cycle, and IT infrastructure technologies.
- Fluency in Japanese and English