Job & Responsibilities:
- Day to day operational management of the office, including procurement of office supplies, general office maintenance and repairs, office relocations, management of office events, health and safety requirements.
- Oversees relevant law society or other local HR regulatory requirements and processes to ensure local compliance.
- Work with global mobility on all staff movements, transfers and secondments to and from the office, in line with budget, policy and business plans.
Leading and business management:
- Acts as a single point of contact for the management team in the office and is an active member of the leadership team to bring the best people solutions for the business, partners and employees.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to address people risks, working with specialist areas as needed.
- Builds a strong relationship with the Country Managing Partner, working with them to develop a local engagement plan and engage resources to support delivery from the wider HR and Office Management team.
- Strong English and native Japanese language skills preferred.
- Strong understanding of HRGA, and the experience or desire to improve how we provide these operational services to the business. A positive attitude, a strong, honest and supportive team player with the ability to work autonomously whilst working as part of a team.
- Able to develop good working relationships with all levels of staff across the location and region.