The client is an exciting AI Healthcare company that aims to bring about innovation in medical diagnosis, treatment, and life science research based on innovative cell analysis and separation technology. They are developing an ultra-high-speed cell analysis system that combines machine learning and advanced optical technology.
The have successfully researched and developed a new cell analysis system that combines machine learning technology and new imaging technology, and are proceeding with design and development for practical use. Now, they are looking for a Full Stack Architect to:
- Design, development, and implementation of cloud software for high-dimensional data analysis of cells
- Solving technical challenges related to cloud platforms
- Technical progress management and quality assurance for the entire project
- Plan and execute your cloud strategy
What they are looking for:
- Deep understanding and experience with cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- 3+ years experience with cloud-based application design and software development project management and across the development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture, networking, and security
- Understanding agile development methodologies
- English proficiency above business level, Japanese proficiency at everyday conversation level
- Experience designing and operating large-scale systems in cloud environments, especially GCP
- Experience in analyzing biological data, including bioinformatics
- Software performance tuning experience
- Experience in database design and management
Up to 13M. Remote work is possible!
Apply now before the job closes!