Engineering Manager - Cloud Infrastructure (13m JPY!)
Job title: Engineering Manager エンジニアリングマネージャー
Industry: クラウドインフラ Cloud Infrastructure
Location: 東京 Tokyo
Our client are a pioneer in AI and Consulting, searching for an Engineering Manager for cloud infrastructure. You will be managing a dedicated team, and taking charge of strategic planning.
Fluent Japanese language ability is not a requirement for this role, but an intermediate communication ability will be necessary.
- Manage a team of engineers with a focus on performance and career growth.
- Lead planning and execution of scalable cloud infrastructure projects.
- Improve internal processes to increase efficiency.
- Work with Software Development, Machine Learning, and Business Development to achieve company goals.
- Act as the main contact for communication and coordination between teams.
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Backend: Go
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Vue.JS
- Additional Tools: Kubernetes, Operator, Visual Studio Code
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience managing software engineering teams.
- Minimum 2-3 years of development experience.
- Skilled in at least one major cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience in creating and managing scalable cloud projects.
- Business-level English and conversational Japanese required.
- AWS Solutions Architect certification or similar expertise.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Familiar with scripting languages like Shell, Python, Golang.
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible or Chef.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and monitoring tools like Grafana and Datadog.