- Lead local C&B and HR policy initiatives
- Drive labor relations strategy, act as the main contact with local work council, and manage conflict resolution.
- Stay updated on local regulations, ensuring compliance with HR processes, and conducting audits.
- Ensure legal compliance of HR processes, especially in the resourcing and termination processes.
- Support HR Business Partners in employee engagement and organizational changes.
- Support local managers in day-to-day people management activities.
- Experience: At least 7 years in HR.
- Language Skills: Proficient in both Japanese and English.
- Expertise: Strong knowledge of local labor law, experience in rewards, and managing relations with unions, government, and immigration authorities.
- Skills: Strong interpersonal skills, motivating others, flexibility, and proficiency in PC tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).