Database Administrator (Fully Remote) データベース管理者（テレワーク）
Location: Anywhere in Japan (occasional visits to the Osaka office).
Our client are a major player in entertainment, seeking a Database Administrator for their IT Department.
Your work will directly impact strategic initiatives and improve customer experiences.
Our client offers competitive salary & remote working ability.
- Oversee database software installation, tuning, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to offer technical solutions.
- Handle data model analysis, design, and software selection.
- Manage security measures, including user setup and permissions.
- Work with teams such as server, network, and development to refine processes.
- Act as the primary contact for database design and support.
- 3 years experience in database management.
- Knowledge of databases like Microsoft SQL, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL/Mariadb, and Oracle.
- Business level or higher Japanese communication ability.
- Experience with VMWare, cloud computing, or server setup is favorable.