Japan Corporate Communications Assoc Manager / Manager
Purpose of Role
We are looking for someone to take charge of the strategy of internal and external communications delivery in a tactical maner and handle all communications activities in relation to the Company's Consumer Healthcare segment in Japan.
Main focus of the role
- Managing the reputation of the Company, including:
- Corporate PR
- Crisis management and issues management and alerts for products
- Unbranded communications
- Handling communications with manufacturing sites
- Responsible for overseeing brand PR while collaborating with brand marketing teams
- Supporting the Company's consumer healthcare organisation in Japan through internal communications
- Reporting directly to the GM of Consumer Healthcare and secondarily reporting to the Head of Communication.
- support the local business' growth strategy.
- Develop and deliver a comms strategy and plan incorporating brand, and corporate public relations.
- Deliver regular employee events including Town Halls, All Hands meetings, or major celebrations.
- Work closely with consumer healthcare brand teams and supporting agencies to oversee the successful delivery of brand public relations programs, showing how we are a socially conscious leader of industry
- Respond to brand and corporate media queries.
Essentials you have:
- Minimum of 10 years in similar corporate comms role
- Adept in corporate internal comms including leadership advisory on organisational change management
- Managing brand and corporate PR programs
- Experience working with agencies to develop top-quality content including videos and social content
- Degree qualified in Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism
About the company
- Japan ops est. in the 2000s
- Manufacturing located in 30+ countries; 20+ R&D sites globally
- Varied therapeutic areas, including vaccines
- Japan HQ: Tokyo
- WFH available
- Has one of the highest Glassdoor ratings among pharmas
- Ranked in top 5 best healthcare companies to work for by Forbes!
What is offered to you
- Work in one of the world's most prestigious pharmaceutical companies
- Great career development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Work in a global environment
- Telework and Flextime
Screening has begun with interviews being scheduled soon. Apply now to have a chance of being considered for this exciting opportunity in 2023!