One of Japan's largest retail giants is searching for a experienced individual to be their new C&B and HR Development Director, you would be in charge of the following:
- Develop and lead the implementation of various human resource systems such as compensation, evaluation, and benefit systems based on the company's management strategy. The aim is to achieve mid- to long-term business goals, motivate associates, and improve labor market competitiveness while ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Collaborate closely with management and various departments to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of each HR system and align them with business needs.
- Compile agenda items and facilitate proceedings as the secretariat of the Nomination and Compensation Committee.
- As a managing director and investment executive director of the company's corporate pension fund, responsible for managing and supervising the fund. Also, serve on the board of directors of other related organizations.
- Manage and train team members in the above roles and set performance goals, share them, and provide support to achieve them.
Work Life Balance:
- Up to 20 paid leave a year
- Paid Marriage leave up to 5 days
- Paid Child support and family support leave
- Flex time and telework (Implemented before COVID)
Native/Fluent Japanese required - Extensive communication with various senior stakeholders will be required (Presenting, facilitation, negotiation)
If you're interested please contact me via Linkedin or the following: firstname.lastname@example.org