- Design and build web applications (frontend, backend or both)
- Design the overall architecture of web applications and evolve them to ensure maximum performance and stability
- Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Server-side programming language such as Node.js, Java, Python, etc.
- NoSQL database such as MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Relational database such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc
- Designing and implementing SOAP based and RESTful web services
- Agile methodology, including Scrum, Kanban
- Code versioning tools, including Git
- Code Quality/Coverage Tools (SonarQube, PMD/Checkstyle or equivalent)
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Swagger/Open API specification.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Japanese language proficiency level N4 or above
- Business level English language ability
- 3+ years experiences developing web applications
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- AWS native services such as RDS, S3, Lambda
- DevOps practices such as Continuous Integration, etc.
- Application development on PaaS
- Docker, API development, etc.
- Functional test automation such as Selenium, etc.
- Desire to contribute in all phases of SDLC
- Desire to be mentored and grow