We are exclusively partnering with one of the largest semiconductor manufacturing companies in the world for a Senior Legal Director to join their Tokyo HQ.
What you will be doing:
- Take charge in handling corporate legal matters, including the support of major M&A deals through collaborating with key global internal stakeholders
- Provide advisory counsel on various legal issues and business initiatives, ranging from commercial transactions to licensing
- Manage and liaise with external legal counsel on disputes and litigation matters
- Draft, review and negotiate key contracts with global business partners and vendors
- Qualified Lawyer with 5+ years of experience working at a law firm or in-house (preferably a mix of both)
- Good working knowledge of Japanese corporate and commercial law
- Experience in handling commercial transaction and product liability litigation a plus
- Fluent Japanese, Fluent English
The compensation package starts from 20M (flexible on budget) with an attractive benefits and bonus structure.
This is an exciting opportunity for those looking to be hands-on as a key contributor to large-scale projects that have a significant impact on global business initiatives.
If you're interested, please apply now!