The company's products are served in more than 25 countries around including Japan, The US, Singapore and Hong Kong. They provide online platform for organizers with powerful tools to create and manage events from all sizes. They have people of a number of different nationalities and backgrounds, and exciting projects that connect people around the world and let people understand each other.
In this role, you will have chance to:
- Able to work remotely or in the office with variety of people around the world.
- Mentor and support a diverse team that can support the company's continued growth while execute improvements to the scalability of the company's product by write robust, maintainable code for the full stack, specifically the backend server side.
- Excellent work-life balance and career progression
- Good to have an experience in leading or mentoring a team of developers.
- Willing to contribute to the society and strong team player.
- Can communicate very well and work with a diverse range of colleagues.
- Excellent English skills, no need to have Japanese.
Salary is negotiable up to JPY 12M++ and Visa Sponsorship is also available!
If you would like to apply to this role, click the apply button or send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!