What experience & skills you are expected to have:
- At least 3 years project management experience (Corporate)
- Experience in leading overseas projects & coordinating between overseas stakeholders is ideal
- Business level English and Japanese
- Excellent communicative skills and a team-builder
What you will be responsible for:
- You will utilize your experience and knowledge in real estate industry for various projects of offices, retail or industrial fields, as well as participate in business development
- You are expected to manage projects from delivery to closeout:
- Conduct business planning, budgeting, cost control, strategies creation, etc.
- Manage contractors through design, procurement, construction sessions
- Offer top-quality client care and engage in negotiations
- Track and give updates to stakeholders from various cultural backgrounds throughout
If you are interested, please feel free to contact us!