- Coordinate general administrative activity internal to the department and across inter-departmental activities.
- Coordinate on-boarding/transfer/termination of staff.
- Facilitate internal events, such as meetings, in-coming visits, conferences etc.
- Records Management Coordinator: work with regional and global teams to ensure our local team operates according to standards, including physical (paper) records and other document controls.
- Maintain documentation such as official organization charts in specific required formats.
- Coordinate compliance documentation for staff starter and leaver procedures.
- Security Access Control coordinator: ensure requests for staff to access office and tech room areas are submitted and approved.
- Act as point of contact for general compliance-related matters for the Technology Infrastructure department.
- Where possible, automate processes related to the above to reduce error and manual handling. Revise outdated practices when necessary.
- Previous relevant experience preferred(Financial or IT background)
- Strong understanding of compliance and controls "culture".
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (Japanese native level and English)
- Effective analytic skills
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
- Demonstrated knowledge of operational process changes and improvement
- Ability to work with a diverse global team, and with flexible working hours to attend regular and ad-hoc virtual meetings with Singapore, Belfast U.K, and US counterparts