Specialized Group is working with a leading Real Estate firm to hire a HR Generalist.
For the last few years this firm have been growing well with excellent financial results.
- To handle and manage payroll & benefits administration
- Medical check/stress check administration/management
- Maintenance and operation of personnel system information
- Responding to inquiries from salary and welfare employees
- Issuance of certificate of employment, end of contract and renewal notices
- To regularly review policies and procedures and make changes where necessary to make sure comply with Labour laws and regulations.
- Continue to implement existing ESG activities and consider new ones
- Intermediate level English and Strong fluent Japanese
- 3+ years in payroll, C&B or a general HR in Japan
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and motivated
- People-focused and energetic personality
- Up to 9.5M budget
- Flexible working hours
- HR career path & learning opportunities
- Fast-moving, high growth company
- Participate in APAC projects
For more information on this unique opportunity please email Daniel Biggs at email@example.com