Specialized Group is working on a retained search for a leading European Healthcare company to hire a Head of HR for the Fukushima HQ based in Iwaki city.
This client has a unique product with a strong business pipeline and a established business in Japan, this Head of HR will work closely with the GM and develop the organization.
This position requires you to be onsite at the Fukushima, Iwaki site - minimum of 4 days per week.
The client can cover housing allowance, relocation and several other benefits.
Compensation range is 10 -15M with flexibility and is a key member of the executive leadership committee.
The Head of HR will be responsible for:
- Leading HR initiatives, strategies, taking role as the change agent in the company
- Working with key stakeholders to plan and execute HR projects and initiatives
- Managing areas of Talent Management, Development, employee relations and labor law
- Continuing the ongoing integration of the Japanese organization into the global framework (alignment of HR processes, trainings, talent management, career path models)
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge and understanding of the country's business needs to develop a proper vision of the country HR specifics and define strategies and action plans accordingly (explain critical local HR specifics and needs to global and regional HR)
- Supporting the GM as an advisor on HR planning and strategy
- Experience within a HR Management and Leadership position
- Strong expertise in HR policy design, HR Planning, employee relations and labor law
- Native/fluent level Japanese and Intermediate level English
- Experience in field or plant HR a plus
- Able to work onsite at Fukushima, Iwaki a minimum of 4 days per week.
If you are interested, please contact Daniel Biggs on email@example.com