Credit Risk Senior Analyst/ Associate at a Global Bank - VP
- Assist in the credit risk and financial strength by conducing credit analysis of Large Corporate/Public sector.
- Use of Quantitative and Qualitative analysis, Obligator Risk Ratings to conduct private assessment based on counterparties
- Monitor Portfolios by following industry trends and key relationship impacts to understand potential credit risk
- Partner with stakeholders inside and outside of company to implement credit assessment and monitoring.
- Credit analytical skills, understanding of key financial components such as liquidity position, leverage profile to assess trends and understand root causes of credit risk
- Strong understanding of financial statements, Accounting, and governance of specific countries.
- Good ability to do industry research for risk and understand Credit Policy & Procedures.
- Ability to identify Credit Risk and take appropriate measures for potential risks.
- Good leadership, communication skills, and reliable person
- Actively contribute to meetings and have an open mindset to asking questions and generating ideas
- Strong organizational skills and resilience to work under pressure.
- 5-8 years of experience in the field
- Expertise in analyzing business risk
- Capability of utilizing credit and risk management strategies to meet objectives
- Demonstrated efficiency in combining information, setting priorities, and delivering outcomes with a sense of urgency
- Ability to handle multiple projects and remain productive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong English with Business Japanese, organizational, and analytical skills.