Our client is one of the largest tech companies in the world and they're looking for a Corporate Counsel to join their Tokyo team to support the expansion and development of their global brands.
- Work closely with global internal business teams in the roll out of product features and initiatives across the client's global brands
- Provide legal counsel to internal teams to ensure new product features comply with local regulations and achieve key business outcomes whilst minimizing risk
- Draft, revise and negotiate various commercial and technology contracts and agreements
- Handle any litigation and dispute matters and manage external counsel as needed
What they will offer you:
- Competitive salary package (12M base + bonus)
- Exciting career path
- Global team and flexible working environment with opportunities to transfer to overseas offices
- Full flextime hours
- Generous allowances for professional development
- Law Degree
- 3+ years of legal experience working in-house or in private practice
- Native Japanese and Business Level English
- Proactive and collaborative mindset and able to thrive in new or challenging situations
This is an attractive position for those looking to be part of a global team that works cross-functionally in a high-growth business, with the chance to handle a wide variety of legal matters.
If you're interested, please apply now or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.