The successful candidate is expected to handle the following responsibilities
1. Compliance Management Systems (CMS) including antitrust, anti-corruption, criminal law, AML/CFT, physical security, information and cyber security, data privacy, crisis and business continuity management (together with security), etc.
2. managing the activities of the Operations Management Department
3. Monitor operational activities making sure that all employees are complying with the external laws and regulations, and including the internal policies set by the company.
- Business English skills (spoken and written) Ability to communicate well with counterparts in overseas departments Compliance and/or security related experience in a company of similar size with advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- matrix organization (at least 3 years) including leadership experience).
- Experience successfully implementing compliance processes.
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and office equipment.
- High level of integrity
Experience in sales or manufacturing industry
A person with a degree in law, business administration or finance
English business level (advanced level TOEIC 800 level As a guideline, level will be confirmed at interview)
Overseas business trips (1-2 times a year, about 1-2 weeks),
domestic business trips (about 3-4 times a month on average)