Airline Account Manager - Global Travel Tech
Join one of the world's leading travel tech companies as an Account Manager for Airlines
- Build positive relationships with internal stakeholders and achieve business results.
- Review and update strategies for maintaining existing contracts and developing new business, presenting and sharing information and perspectives to guide next developments.
- Work closely with the Cluster Director, Account Director, IT Solutions Manager, and IT Delivery Manager.
- Work closely with Solution Managers to execute strategy, identify new business opportunities, and deliver all product and operational services on time.
- Manage customer P&L, profitability, sales pipeline, tailor made development forecast costs, and develop annual budgets.
- Manage and administer the targeting, sales, negotiation, and contracting process for additional products.
- Monitor distribution and IT revenues on a monthly basis and review performance trends.
- Facilitate collaboration with other business units within Amadeus and with clients and generate new business.
- Participation in internal innovation programs.
- Maintain, update, and coordinate account development plans and online platforms such as Salesforce.
- Sales or account management experience in the airline or travel industry; or Equivalent experience with a large SaaS company.
- Excellent business acumen and skills business case building, budget management, contract management.
- Strong internal and external networking and influencing skills that can be demonstrated for results.