Looking for highly motivated hands on developer, with strong Java, UNIX, Scripting and database skills who preferably has some Fixed Income product knowledge (especially bonds). Some knowledge/experience on C/C++ will be a plus. This resource will be primarily working on development / enhancements / rewrite of the apps, but will also be taking ownership of some of the existing applications.
- Contribute to development / maintenance / private cloud migration of eTrading application for JGB Pricing and Order Management/Execution, and take responsibility for testing/rollout of these migration/rewrite projects
- Interact with the business (FI Trading), other technology teams, as well as other Corporate departments such as PC, Finance, Compliance to understand their issues/queries and deliver solutions that meet them
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level production support for Japan domestic apps for managing position and Risk, and contribute to delivery of enhancement requests raised by users on these applications
- Impact Analysis and implementation of Market changes, regulatory changes across legacy apps
- Take full ownership of application releases, regression tests, and adopt Automation, DevOps and IT transformation into the legacy apps wherever possible, without impacting the stability of these apps
- 5-6 years hands on development experience in JAVA, Spring on Linux with scripting (Perl/Shell) skills
- Strong database skills (Sybase/other)
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Good command of oral and written English and preferably strong/business level Japanese
- Familiar with design patterns and multi-tier enterprise application architecture
- Unit testing (Junit, Mock frameworks)
- Familiar with scheduling agents like Autosys, etc.,
- Team player, able to work effectively within a local/global team
- Good concepts including: SDLC and best practices, distributed transaction processing, and experience in analysing and defining technical requirements from business documentation.
- Prior knowledge of software development in financial industry, and Fixed Income domain knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with C/C++ is a plus, as some parts of the legacy applications are written in C.
- Working knowledge of DevOps, Cloud, Automation frameworks
Sorry, this job is no longer available