Our client is a highly successful financial services firm with domestic and overseas operations. They're one of the most profitable financial services firms in the world with great prospects for future growth.
They're looking for a Compliance Manager to join their Tokyo office.
What you will be doing:
- Take charge in building, monitoring, reviewing, and testing compliance policies/procedures, internal controls, and frameworks to ensure they meet local regulatory standards.
- Be a key contributor in ensuring the development of new products and services meet local compliance and risk standards.
- Collaborate with domestic and global internal teams on assessing and resolving potential compliance related issues for new projects and initiatives.
- Liaise with regulators on local regulatory changes and updating internal teams on those changes through training sessions.
What they will offer you:
- Highly competitive salary package
- 100% work from home environment
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunities to transfer and work overseas
- 5+ years of compliance experience in a global financial institution
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Good working knowledge of Japanese FSA regulations
- Have an analytical mindset and able to interpret and communicate complicated matters in a straightforward way
If you want to be a key contributor in handling compliance related matters for a global financial institution, please apply now.