Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized-Group is recruiting for an American company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies.
Their solutions are being used by over 400,000 clients worldwide, their international success and businesses will be soon put them in the leadership role of VDI providers.
Great time to join!
Senior Sales Engineer, are responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with a customer’s business issues and objectives. Your wide-ranging field experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Your experiences assist in developing business value propositions around our products and solutions. You also drives sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability and a superior customer focus.
- Uses skills as a technology professional with understanding of industry practices and company policies
- Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- Participates in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Ability to leverage partners as the fulfillment channel while working with end user accounts on IT initiatives
- Conducts product demonstrations and technical presentations remotely or at customer locations/facilities on products value proposition
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
understanding of one of the following areas of focus:
- Desktop/Application/Server Virtualization
- Enterprise Mobile Management
- MCSE or MCITP certification
- VDI knowledge is mandatory
- 3+ years prior Pre-Sales experience in tech environement
- Fluent Japanese
- English ability a a great plus to have
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additonal benefits
- Flex working time
- Annual Paid Leave, Pension, Insurrance, Maternity Leave
- Work remotely (need to be based in Kansai area)
Sorry, this job is no longer available