Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for Watch Merchandiser in Tokyo. This is the perfect role for a professional with excellent knowledge of the jewelry and time-piece industry. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and communication skills. Take the opportunity to build a career at an established premium brand. There is a rewarding compensation and benefits package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is an established, global brand with a great team in Japan. This company is a leader in the luxury jewelry and fashion market. You will be working on the Merchandising team, and communicating with HQ in Europe.
- Achieve annual sales target with the Merchandising basics.
- Reinforce market intelligence: Monitor competitors’ activities, pricing and act if opportunities/risks are identified.
- Monitor sales weekly, monthly and yearly, and act if opportunities/risks are identified.
- Manage product efficiency: Drive successful new launches and strategic projects. Build Assortment of active models. Accelerate sell-out of discontinued models (“Exit”).
- Manage stock movement
- Feed/Work together with Retail & Wholesale networks with a deep comprehension of their needs and business specificity.
- Assure Brand visibility and enhance the Brand desirability in stores (especially in strategic stores and high-end models).
- Support training to sales staff and newcomers to motivate them to sell watches in the Jewelry brand.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Excellent command of PC literature, especially Excel, data crunching, analysis for actions
- English – business level, both speaking & writing
- Watch knowledge is nice to have, but not a requirement. Motivation to learn is.
- Coordinate and Drive projects and partners
- Communication/presentation skills, not only for specific occasions but for daily occasions
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Up to 8M JPY Salary
- Central Tokyo Office
- Career building opportunities