Your New Career Opportunity
A new job opportunity has become available to work as an internal audit manager in Tokyo.
- Lead to create the Group Standards, contribute to the evaluation of the internal control and correctly apply the Group Standards in the different entities.
- Be responsible for all stages of a review of the specific processes in the context of an audit mission (e.g. the sales/customer cycle, the purchasing/supplier cycle, the supply chain/stocks, Treasury, Wages/HR, etc.), from information gathering and carrying out tests according to an established methodology to drafting conclusions and recommendations and finalizing the report.
- Summarize and present the conclusions of the audit to the Management Teams.
- Implement the actions required in order to facilitate the execution of the mission within the set deadlines.
- Contribute to analyses by informing the Group of the weaknesses identified so that corrective actions at the Group may be implemented, if necessary.
- Remain continuously up to date with developments in internal control rules, charters and other internal standards.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the department's know-how (methodology, expertise, relations with entities, etc.).
- Be a role model about the company culture.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Empathize and embody the company mission/vision/values.
- BA/BS degree in engineering/computer science/accounting/finance or related fields
- 6+ years of experience in Finance, Audit, Operations, Risk Management, Consulting/Advisory, Program/Project management or related functions
- Results-oriented leader – ability to motivate, manage, and drive consensus across diverse teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have experience to lead the change to achieve to-be with challenge to status quo.
- Leadership to involve stakeholders positively and proactively
- Learning agility, growth mindset, resilience
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Work from home
- Take a leadership role
- International working environment