Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized-Group is recruiting for an American company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies. Their solutions are being used by over 400,000 clients worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100, and 98% of the Fortune 500.
- Establish relationships and engage with the business and IT management level to identify opportunities and sell products and services direct to named accounts and other
- Maintain close relationships with inside sales, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to access to and leverage from appropriate internal resources.
- Build relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve account/ area strategies and opportunity plans.
- Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account/ area strategies.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Demonstrated ability to sell software to telecom accounts and strong history of quota achievement.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels of a customer organizations and area map.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales accounts techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals.
- Able to articulate and understand the customer strategy and the company solution strategy.
- 6+ years of relevant sales experience, with at least 4 years selling software into telecom
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas in excess of $1 million per year
- Experience in negotiating complex software licensing agreements
- Japanese ability to an advanced or native level is mandatory
- Strong command of English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Annual Paid Leave, Pension, Insurance, Maternity Leave
- Central Tokyo Office