Your New Career Opportunity
A global manufacturing giant is looking for a HR Professional with a L&D, Talent Management and Recruitment background for an exciting role as a Talent Management Manager to lead the department.
Compensation is up to 13M. Great work life balance, career progression opportunities and a mix of Western & Japanese cultures.
- Support the Talent Management lifecycle with HR Projects and work closely with HRBPs
- Develop L&D Initiatives and provide learning for staff of all levels, including employees, managers and executives.
- Deliver training via a number avenues, including coaching, 1-1 mentoring, e-learning and classroom-based lessons.
- Manage Recruitment agency relationships, and screen resumes for the ideal profile
- Direct contribute to active pipelines by sourcing talent.
- Work on staff engagement initiatives and pinpoint training needs.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native Japanese & Fluent English
- 7 years + of Talent Management / L&D
- Passion, drive and a bright engaging personality
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Superflex hours - work remote and choose your own hours
- Minimum of 20 days of paid leave
- Promotion opportunities
- Strong bonus scheme and compensation review system