Your New Career Opportunity
An American multinational group that represents shopping at home is looking now for a System Architect in infra and operations to follow their growth strategy.
About the Company
The group is a television network that runs 24 hours a day and seven days per week. This network specializes primarily in fashion, shoes and clothing but they cover almost any type of products. they serve almost 235 million customers in six countries.
System Architect is responsible for providing technical leadership for solution development/engineering teams delivering detailed design and development of technical solutions, within the enterprise context. Provides feedback to architectural planning and execution for the group technical solutions environment.
- Architectural Desig, design the solution for a project, including the conceptual/logical architecture s and technical capabilities to meet desired business outcomes
- Solution Assurance
- Technical Leadership Coaching by providing technical leadership, consulting and direction to initiatives and IT colleagues.
- Serve as advisor to agile team leadership
- Support, Escalation & Communications
The Skills and Experience You Will Need to Succeed
- 5+ years related experience
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- Willingness to take on a hands-on role interacting with local and overseas HQ's
- Being based in Japan
- Demonstrates expert level knowledge and deep understanding in their area of specialization.
- Strong understanding of the architecture guardrails and reference architectures, and factors this into design decisions and recommendations.
- Excellence in documentation tools
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Annual Paid Leave, Pension, Insurance, Maternity Leave
Sorry, this job is no longer available