Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized-Group is recruiting for an American company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies.
Their solutions are being used by over 400,000 clients worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100, and 98% of the Fortune 500.
Senior Sales Engineer, are responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with a customer’s business issues and objectives. Your wide-ranging field experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Your experiences assist in developing business value propositions around our products and solutions. You also drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability and a superior customer focus.
- Uses skills as a technology professional with understanding of industry practices and company policies
- Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- Participates in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Ability to leverage CSA/CSBA/SI/ISV partners as the fulfillment channel while working with end user accounts on IT initiatives
- Conducts product demonstrations and technical presentations remotely or at customer locations/facilities on products value proposition
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- understanding of one of the following areas of focus:
- Desktop/Application/Server Virtualization
- Enterprise Mobile Management
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Server Administrator certification
- Ability to diffuse technical situations with partners and customers with assistance from more experienced sales engineers.
- 3+ years prior Pre-Sales experience in tech environment
- Fluent Japanese and business English abilities
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Annual Paid Leave, Pension, Insurance, Maternity Leave
- Central Tokyo Office
Sorry, this job is no longer available