Your New Career Opportunity
A Global Medical Devices Leader is looking for a Strategic HRBP.
- Create and develop HR Policies, and transform the corporate culture.
- Partner with management and APAC and NA leaders in the implementation of ongoing enterprise-wide HR programs.
- Identify and address organizational barriers to delivering strategic initiatives.
- Ensure the timely establishment and evaluation of annual performance objectives in line with approved PD goals and development plans.
- Develop and implement a plan to develop leadership talent and high potential talent, create engagement initiatives in collaboration with management to retain and grow talent.
- Maintain a working knowledge of environmental factors influencing the business (i.e. legal, HR legislation, best practice trends).
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native Japanese and Fluent English
- 7 years + in Human Resources work in Japan.
- Preference for large matrix companies
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills
- Preference for international profile that has studied outside of Japan
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Superflex hours with no core-hours
- Work Across APAC & NA on HR Projects
- Strong bonus scheme and compensation review system
- Fantastic opportunity to make meaningful change