Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Senior Credit Analyst. This is the perfect role for an experienced finance professional with excellent knowledge of the industrial and manufacturing sectors. Take the opportunity to build a career at an international company. There is a very rewarding compensation package for this role.
Specialized Group’s client is an American multinational chemical company with global interests. This company manufactures plastics, chemicals, and agricultural products.
This position reports to the Regional Finance Director for Japan and Korea administratively and aligns with the Area Director functionally. The position is responsible for managing the credit risk and investment in trade account receivables for specific businesses in Japan.
- Responsible for credit-related matters including customer credit evaluation and approval of payment terms and credit limits within the delegation of authority.
- Ensure compliance with credit policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with commercial functions in credit control processes in order to achieve credit performance targets.
- Interact effectively with commercial management as well as customers, and implement credit policies without jeopardizing customer relationships.
- Provide advice and consulting for business/commercial management on all credit related matters, including planning and reporting of credit performance measures.
- Provide counseling for business and set credit strategy for controlling credit exposure and optimizing risk versus return.
- Identify, quantify and assess credit risk, market, and counterparty risks.
- Ensure credit activities and performance are accurately and adequately measured, analyzed and reported in a timely manner.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese is required.
- Business-level English communication skills are also required.
- At least 5 years experiences in credit management or other relevant working experiences in a large multinational organization.
- Understand the dynamics of the Japanese credit market.
- Highly developed organization skills with strong numerical and analytical capabilities.
- Strong customer focus with the mindset to find compliant solutions to operational needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and communications skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Up to 12m annual salary
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
Sorry, this job is no longer available