Your New Career Opportunity
A 1 Trillion AUM Asset Firm is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst. They are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join a diverse and inclusive team with a very rewarding set of benefits. Be inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience, on a clearly defined career path.
About the Company
The company is a 1 Trillion AUM Asset Management Firm. They are looking to increase its investment effort in Japan, and the Senior Credit Analyst is key to this growth.
- Able to write fully integrated ESG Reports
- Collect, organize and analyze economic, industry and company data and trends that are sourced through various channels, including third-party research firms, interviews with industry sources, internal experts, databases, trade publications, and other online sources
- Undertake security and sector analysis and complete notes. Keep up-to-date on the sector, country, and market developments and trends. Country trips and produce investment trip reports.
- Create and maintain spreadsheet-based financial and valuation models
- Create and maintain proprietary databases
- Prepare research reports and industry presentations
- Summarize company and brokerage conference calls and meetings
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese (Native-level) and English (Business-level)
- Experience with a reputable Buy side or Sell side firm within the investment space.
- Equity Research experience is a plus
- Demonstrated teamwork skills that will allow the successful candidate to work effectively across a broad range of business functions, including the ability to work with Product Specialists, Portfolio Managers and employees in other offices.
Benefits you will receive
- Good salary package and benefits
- Work in a proactive environment
- Central Tokyo location
- Work for an international and known brand
Sorry, this job is no longer available