Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst for a 1 Trillion AUM Asset Firm. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join a diverse and inclusive team with a very rewarding set of benefits. Be inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience, on a clearly defined career path.
Specialized Groups’ client is a $1 Trillion AUM Asset Management Firm. The company is looking to increase its investment effort in Japan, and the Senior Credit Analyst is key to this growth.
- Collect, organize and analyze economic, industry and company data and trends that are sourced through various channels, including third-party research firms, interviews with industry sources, internal experts, databases, trade publications, and online sources.
- Undertake security and sector analysis and complete notes. Keep up-to-date on the sector, country, and market developments and trends. Country trips and produce investment trip reports.
- Create and maintain spreadsheet-based financial and valuation models.
- Create and maintain proprietary databases.
- Prepare research reports and industry presentations
- Summarize company and brokerage conference calls and meetings.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese (Native-level) and English (Business-level).
- Experience with a reputable Buy-side or Sell-side firm within the investment space.
- Multi-sector experience is an advantage.
- Proven business development skills and an assertive mindset to aggressively penetrate into the Japan markets.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills that will allow the successful candidate to work effectively across a broad range of business functions, including the ability to work with Product Specialists, Portfolio Managers and employees in other offices.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Good salary package and benefits.
- Work in a proactive environment.
- Central Tokyo location.
- Work for an international and known brand.
Sorry, this job is no longer available