Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for an experienced Analyst. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of the luxury goods sector. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is an international luxury company with a Milan HQ. This luxury goods company has a seen growth in their financial performance for the last 10 years in a row.
- Budgeting, re-forecasting, and reporting for KPIs and cost areas for operations.
- Assist the finance team in evaluating, negotiating & contracting new opportunities and expansion requirements. Analyzing production costs, forming business cases, identifying opportunities and sales expansion strategies.
- Support the team Director in monitoring and reporting ROI metrics and analyzing performance.
- Proactive tracking, measurement, forecasting, and support.
- Liaison with management and provide support in preparing presentations.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent-level Japanese.
- Business-level English.
- 3 years' practical experience in financial accounting (audit, tax, closing) is required.
- Ability to produce accurate and timely reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The desire and ability to innovate and to tackle challenges positively.
- Excellent understanding of finance.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Competitive salary.
- Career Path.
- International Environment.
Sorry, this job is no longer available