Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Senior Accounting Manager. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of management accounting. Take the opportunity to build a career at a growing financial services company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a leading financial services company in Japan. This company is a key innovator in the financial technology sector. You will be working in a multinational team of 10 people with access to senior management.
- Able to supervise the full cycle of accounting including:
- Reporting and Financial Statements: closing books (monthly/quarterly/annually), preparing financial reports, e.g. P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow, and variance analysis
- Accounts Payable, continuance of the ledger and making payments.
- Accounts Receivable and Revenue Tracking, revenue recognition, maintenance of sales/AR ledger, billing, and processing incoming payments.
- Tax, proper tax filing, and payments.
- Financial Controls, continuous efforts to improve/maintain internal controls to avoid errors, fraud, and theft.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 8+ years as a hands-on all-around accountant in accordance with J GAAP/IFRS
- Native Japanese speaker with English skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with good communication skills.
- Desirable that the candidate has a background working in either Securities firm or IT firm, but open to high potential candidates from other industries.
- Advanced computer skills (MS excel, word, etc.)
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Competitive salary.
- 20% bonus.
- Work in an international environment.
Applications are now open. Apply today.
Sorry, this job is no longer available