Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Sales & Operations Director. This is the perfect role for a technology professional with excellent knowledge of IoT and M2M communications. Take the opportunity to build a career at a highly-innovative company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is an American Technology company with a growing team in Japan. This company is a leader in the product development sector. This is a very fast-growing business that is looking to hire a Sales and Operation Director with a strong sales background. They have a great company culture and a very high rate of employee retention. They are a NASDAQ listed company and are often listed in global best workplace surveys. This company is very stable with has a flexible working environment.
- Establish and execute a sales strategy to grow business and ensure success.
- Maintain and key customer relationships to become a trusted advisor.
- Manage regulatory licensing and financial reporting for Japan.
- Educate customers and channel partners on products and solutions.
- Mobilize and orchestrate internal resources to assist in troubleshooting and resolution of complex customer problems. Provide technical assistance to solve customer problems. Escalate service and technical issues proactively.
- Maintain and grow knowledge level in a competitive market landscape.
- Manage the new product introduction process by seeking field trials, sales programs, and new technical information.
- Prepare and give product presentations to channel partners/customers.
- Identify, monitor and provide timely and accurate forecasts for future sales.
- Provide periodic sales reports.
- Possess the ability to close deals in a professional manner with the highest standard of integrity.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent in Japanese.
- Business-level English.
- 5 years’ experience in sales in Japan.
- Experience with IoT/M2M.
- Experience in networks with telecommunication or manufacturing industries.
- Track record building relationships with channel partners, multinationals and customers in the region.
- Experience working for a mid-size to a large global high-tech company.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Flexible work environment
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
||Top Tier Company